This blog is for teens in Prince George’s County, MD to be able to find out about new and interesting things happening at the Prince George’s County Memorial Library. And by “things” I mean programs, events, books, music, and anything else that might have some appeal to teens. I’m also hoping that it can be a place where you all can feel comfortable contributing your thoughts, and learning more about the library staff that’s here to help you.
But first… we’ll call it the “fine print”
- People ages 13-18 are encouraged to post comments.
- Respect everyone’s right to an opinion.
- Profanity, put downs, inappropriate language or content will NOT be allowed to post in your comment.
- All postings must first be approved by the moderator before going up.
- The moderator reserves the right to decide which comments are posted and when.
- NO PERSONAL INFORMATION such as phone numbers, last names, email addresses or things of the same nature will be allowed on comments. (This is for your safety).